Simple cocktail recipes to try at home this weekend
1. Squeeze the juice of one lime into a small glass and muddle with 1 tbs of fine sugar and a handful of mint leaves
2. Fill a highball glass with ice and add your mix
3. Pour in 60ml of White Rum, stirring with a tall spoon and top up with Soda water
4, Add some mint leaves to garnish
Blood Orange Negroni
1.In a large glass mix 25ml gin, 25ml sweet vermouth, 25ml rosehip cup and 10ml blood orange juice
2. Fill with ice and and stir for 30 seconds.
3. Fill a medium sized glass with ice and strain the mixture into this glass
4. Add a slice of orange and a mint leaf to garnish
1. Mix 50ml gin, 25ml lemon juice and 3/4 tbs of sugar syrup in a cocktail shaker with a handful of ice cubes
2. Shake for 30 seconds and then strain into a lowball glass filled with crushed ice.
3. Pour 1 tbs of crème de mure over the drink
4. Garnish with the lemon slice, mint leaf and blackberry.
Show us your creations on Instagram #lockdowncocktails @thelittlebargroup